- Jun 1, 2012
I am heading out of town tomorrow morning. There are a few rosters needed to complete the C-File for June. If they are not received by midnight, I will have to go with the rosters as they are. Or the other option is wait until 6/4.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>