      From: Elliot Sandle <esandle@...>
      To: Outlaws League <outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Jan 6, 2012 3:30 am
      Subject: [outlaws_bb] C-File for 2012 Season [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Elliot Sandle included below]
      Hi Guys,

      I finally received the Season Disk and created all the
      rosters. In creating the rosters I noticed there were a lot of
      players not carded this season. This is going to make for an
      interesting draft. Please check your rosters for
      accuracy and report any issues. Palm Beach, your roster had
      some discrepencies, so please verify and send me your
      corrections.

      This is the year for managers to decide if they wish to
      relocate to a new stadium. I will get the new stadium
      information out at some point.

      We have one manager in San Francisco who has requested to
      join. More information on this possible addition in a few
      days.

      Looking at 3/10 or 3/17 for the draft. Get your requests in
      for the draft date. 3/10 works best for me.

      Trading is open.

      Regards,
      Elliot Sandle
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic