3000RE: [outlaws_bb] Outlaws League News

    Feb 3, 2011
      Yes, Scott is on board.

      To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
      From: esandle@...
      Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 11:20:23 -0800
      Subject: [outlaws_bb] Outlaws League News

      There are a couple of dates on the table for the draft 3/5 or
      3/12. Please send in your votes for which date works best for
      you. As you know, if you are not able to attend the voted on
      draft date, you may send in your draft list and I will draft
      for you.

      Draft order, has the draft order been set for this years
      draft? I do not remember seeing the final draft order. Please
      respond with information.

      Trading is opened. If you have pending trades please send them
      in to the commissioner for approval.

      Is anyone having issues with there roster or the commissioner
      file sent out in December?

      Daymon, were you able to contact Scott? Is he going to join
      our league?

      Regards,
      Elliot Sandle

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic