      From: Elliot Sandle <esandle@...>
      To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, Jan 3, 2011 1:51 am
      Subject: [outlaws_bb] Gilead Gunslingers Reinstatement

      Hello All,
      Great news! Scott resigned some weeks back, as most of you are aware. Gilead requested reinstatement and the league vote unanimously to have Scott remain with us. Scott, welcome and now let’s get this season going.
      I am working on the FA draft list and going through some of the preliminary procedures for the league. You will see more information coming in the next week.
      Best Regards,
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic