2646Re: [outlaws_bb] Status of file

    Apr 1, 2010
      I have Win 7 64-bit Pro and Home Edition. To run the ABPA software within Win 7 must do one of two things:

      1) If running the Professional version, enable Vitural XP machine. This will setup Virtual PC running Windows XP. You can then install APBA on this virtual machine.

      2) If running Home Edition, then you will have to download Virtual PC 2007 sp2 from Microsoft. Install the software and then create your own virtual environment and install Windows XP (or Win98) and then install the APBA software.

      I know this is very vague. If you have questions, let me know if I can help.

      Regards,
      Elliot Sandle