2641Status of file

  • bslebeck@yahoo.com
    Apr 1 4:45 AM
      We have a few challenges at the moment. I've been sick all week and haven't been able to keep up on things as I should. Friday I may have time to catch up and actually see where we really are., I'll be going through the info I have received. I know there are trades that I need to forward and lots of files to add, pitchers to adjust and stuff like that.

      We also have some win 7 issues for some guys that we're trying to get around.

      Thanks for your patience. Rough week for me and NO I didn't keep there number of that truck.