2484League History Database - Outlaws

    Jan 17, 2010

      Hey guys.

      I've finally acquired a Data Base that will compile ALL of our Outlaws League Stats into one large player database.

      I have the final end of season "C" files for the past 3 years, but I don't have anything older than that.

      If ANY of you have the old end of season "C" files, I can compile them (on about an hour or so), into our complete league history.

      Please help if anyone out there has those files.  You can e-mail them to me (may have to send 1 or 2 at a time, as hotmail sometimes deletes big attachments to emails).

      Once we get these files, we can finally have a Hall of Fame, etc.

      Thanks.

      Daymon
      Kentucky Skipper.