Northern Outlands Dance, Sunday, 11/24/13 from 5-7pm at CSU's Field House, Fort Collins, CO

  • elenaofglastonbury
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2013
      November Dance Practice, 5-7pm November 24th at CSU Field House in Fort Collins, CO:
      Come for a fun day of fighting, dancing and fun! This month's dance practice will be Sunday, Nov 24th (that right folks, I'm giving you more than one week in advance!) at the Field House in Fort Collins from 5-7pm. This follows their typical fighter practice of 2-5pm. So...if you are a fighter/ fencer, I highly encourage you to make a day of it! Let's see who's still standing after three hours of fighting and two of dancing! We will be going over dances I plan to do at Midwinter and 12th night. Come learn them early and look like a pro at the events!
      Map of CSU: http://maps.colostate.edu/default.aspx?location=45

      Dances (not in order and may not all be done- depends on time)
      Half Hannikan
      Maltese Bransle
      Sellinger's Round
      Heart's Ease