469Northern Outlands Dance Practice, this Saturday from 1-4pm

  • elenaofglastonbury
    Oct 15, 2013
      Greetings Dancers! This Saturday from 1-4pm will be the next northern Dance practice. Since some of the Baronies asked if we could have dance closer to them (instead of having it mid-way between Unser Hafen and Caerthe in Caer Galen), we have decided to rotate. This month will be at my house! I know of a few folks who may be able to help with rides/ carpool, so please let me know if you need help getting to my place.
      6627 S. Penrose Ct, Centennial, CO 80121
      Saturday, 10/19 from 1-4pm!

      https://www.facebook.com/events/189519821232544/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming