      From: AtenDance@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Jeanne Russell
      Sent: Wed 2/24/2010 11:48 AM
      To: AtenDance@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Morey Fernandez; Charla Henney; Vaughn, Leslie; jonete_malisoun@...; Raven; jeannie johnson; Joyce; Rebecca Cooke; Escutcheon@...; Coronet of Ered Sul
      Subject: [AtenDance] Emailing: KWDS-2009 Known World Dance Symposium 2009 Dance NOTES

      Just do me this favor: It's 236 pages of yummy dance goodness. Get an ink cartridge and DOWNLOAD the book from this past Known World Dance Symposium before it isn't available any longer.

      These are WELL worth the price of admission!!! !

      Shortcut to: http://www.kwdsvii. org/compendium/ KWDS-2009. pdf

      Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic