Re: [outfsp] New Member

  • Dianne Stoltz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2005

      Dear Jim,

      Thank you for your wonderful offer. The decision to attend would be solely based on financial aspects.

      There is not lack of desire to attend, that's for sure! Sounds like a great vacation away from the Utah heat.

      Dianne

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • rahansenpdx
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2005
        Hi there - I'm a new FSPer in Beaverton, OR (suburb of Portland). I
        just joined the FSP and have no idea as to a potential move date. I
        just moved back home to OR last year after a few years in TX, so any
        move is still going to be at least a couple years off. Anyhow, I'm
        hoping to visit NH in the summer of '06. I just started a thread on
        the FSP message board about gay/lesbian acceptance in NH, so if
        anyone
        has any insights on the matter, please feel free to reply there.

        Thanks,
        Robert