New Member

  • Dianne Lynn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2005
      Hello,

      I'm Dianne from Salt Lake City,Utah. 0r as we sometimes call it,
      Mormonville, USA.

      I'm hoping to move to New Hampshire ASAP, but, as I'm sure is the
      case with many, employment is an issue. Transitioning to my chosen
      gender, has cost me most of my past life, and this will really be
      starting over for me.

      I also moderate A transgender support group, on Yahoo with 1200
      members, please feel free to join, it's open to all, GLBT and
      straight alike. Our mission statement is on our homepage.

      Be blessed and be free,
      Dianne Stoltz
      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/9560719
    • Jim C. Perry
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2005
        Welcome Dianne.

        Have you decided on a place to live yet? If not, are you coming to
        Porc Fest 2005 this July? I have a tent space you are more than
        welcome to share the space with m if you wish to come. There will be
        tours of different towns and cities during the PorcFest you might want
        to take part in.

        JP

        --
        "The State is said by some to be a necessary evil; it must be made
        unnecessary." -Benjamin R. Tucker, "Liberty's Declaration of Purpose"

        "Even if we are all doomed to live under the state, it doesn't follow
        that there is, or even can be, such a thing as a good state." - Joseph
        Sobran, "The State: Evil and Idol"
        --
        Jim C. Perry
        978-609-6738

        "...Liberty does not require a majority to prevail, but a rather
        irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
        -- Samuel Adams

        Constitutional Scholar, Michael Badnarik: Lighting the fires of
        Liberty, one heart at a time!

        Sign up for his course today @ www.ConstitutionPreservation.org
      • Dianne Stoltz
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2005

          Dear Jim,

          Thank you for your wonderful offer. The decision to attend would be solely based on financial aspects.

          There is not lack of desire to attend, that's for sure! Sounds like a great vacation away from the Utah heat.

          Dianne

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • rahansenpdx
          Message 4 of 4 , May 31, 2005
            Hi there - I'm a new FSPer in Beaverton, OR (suburb of Portland). I
            just joined the FSP and have no idea as to a potential move date. I
            just moved back home to OR last year after a few years in TX, so any
            move is still going to be at least a couple years off. Anyhow, I'm
            hoping to visit NH in the summer of '06. I just started a thread on
            the FSP message board about gay/lesbian acceptance in NH, so if
            anyone
            has any insights on the matter, please feel free to reply there.

            Thanks,
            Robert