Bob

  • josalyne-overfelt329@grabthatman.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2007
      Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
      line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
      place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
      any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
      something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
      details 801 697-0461
    • daleinla
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2007
        OK, I guess this group is pretty much dead anyway except for the spam
        so no one is going to moderate membership to remove this person. I'm
        leaving. Stay active in FSP! I know I will.

        --- In outfsp@yahoogroups.com, "josalyne-overfelt329@..."