  • josalyne-overfelt329@grabthatman.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2007
      I used to think that if it seemed to good to be true it probably was, that was until i found this company http://nestoverhere.info/ozxb they gave me the best deal on my home ever! have a look you wont be dissapointed!
    • daleinla
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2007
        One simple way to dramatically reduce this kind of crap is to set
        membership to moderated so people have to give a simple introduction
        and reason why they want to join to be accepted. If I keep getting
        these, I'm leaving the group.

        On a side note that's actually relevent to our group, who's going to
        the Liberty Forum? Hopefully most if not all the members of this Yahoo
        group. Let's have a meet up.

        --- In outfsp@yahoogroups.com, "josalyne-overfelt329@..."