Free Queer Conference, Plus Kate Clinton 4/28, Plymouth, NH

  • Pantherrr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2006
      Forwarded from another list I'm on.

      Subject: Free Queer Conference, Plus Kate Clinton 4/28, Plymouth, NH

      On April 29th Plymouth State University will host it's 4th annual GLBT
      conference titled 'Beyond Tolerance'. Admission is FREE this year,
      breakfast and lunch will be provided.

      Begins: 9am Boyd Hall on the PSU campus
      email also@... for more info or call ALSO at (603)535-
      2796

      Also, KATE CLINTON will be performing at PSU Friday, April 28th at
      8pm. Call Silver Center for the Arts for more info and tickets at
      (603)535-ARTS