Fw: Interest in a 3rd Friday poly-NH munch?

  • Pantherrr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      I've already posted a poll to the FSP polycommunity site, but figured
      I'd also post here, as I'm bi, and would welcome any and all
      orientations of polyfolk to such a gathering. I'm thinking 8pm on the
      3rd Friday of the month, location TBD, tho the first ones may likely
      be movie nights at my apartment, or a couple of beers at a bar. Reply
      to me directly, or to the list. Or, simply join the polycommunity and
      reply to the poll. Thanks!

      -Denise
      a.k.a. pantherrr
      FSP polycommunity coordinator