Highlands Inn job opening

  • Pantherrr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005
      A lesbian owned inn in Bethlehem NH had the following post in their
      last email. Direct questions to them, not me! ;-)
      -Denise

      OPENING FOR ASSISTANT INNKEEPER ..... Our Assistant Innkeeper, Amy,
      had to resign due to medical reasons. The position is year round,
      part time (20-25 hours/week). If you know of anyone who might be
      interested, please ask them to email me at vacation@highlandsinn-nh.
      com. Thanks!