Upper Valley Men's Project info

  • Pantherrr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2005
      Forwarded from one of the queer-women's lists that I'm on (the support
      group is open to all queer-folk, the rest of the events are for the
      Yes, the events listed below are out of date, but his contact info is
      included, and contacts for other repeating events, for fellows out in
      the West Lebanon area.

      Message: 1
      Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 04:32:31 -0000
      Subject: Calendar of Upper Valley mixed GLBT events from UVMP

      Bowling, gay games, movies, even Softball! Sounds like fun! MV

      Date: 18 May 2005 11:36:41 EDT
      From: Tin
      Subject: UVMP Queer Outdoor Games

      My name is Tin and do work with the Upper Valley Men's Project (UVMP)
      in West Lebanon. This group was organized to improve the overall
      health and social well being of gay, bisexual, transgendered,
      closeted, curious/questioning men of the Upper Valley.

      Though our mission focuses on men, we have been broadening our
      programming to include women as well.

      So, I wanted to let you know about some of our upcoming events that
      were open to women as well:

      Tonight there is bowling night at Upper Valley Lanes & Games. Bowling
      Starts at 6 p.m. If you can't make it tonight our next bowling will
      be on June 15th. Contact John MacDonald (802.674.1812) for more

      Movie Nights: our next movie night will be on June 25th at the
      Miracle Mile Plaza (Entertainment Theaters). Again, please contact
      John MacDonald for more information (802.674.1812)

      Queer Outdoor Games: This event will include soccer and softball
      games, a drag race, purse tosses, and several other activities. There
      will be BBQ-style food served. The event is free ($7 donation
      requested if you can afford it). This event is also family oriented:
      kid friendly and alcohol is prohibited. Festivities start at 10 a.m.
      in the White River Junction Area (go to our website for directons:
      www.uvmp.net) or email me at jcbc at dartmouth dot edu or call 603.

      Support Group: We have recently opened up our support group to
      include the whole LGBTQCC community. Our next meeting is on June 6th
      at 6 p.m. at the UVMP Space. Directions are on the website or just
      email me or call again!

      Other summer event: Christmas in July fundraiser for Toys for Tots
      (July 23rd in WRJ)

      Thank you so much!