Re: [outfsp] Where in NH?

  • Dianne Stoltz
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
      Hi there Rik,

      Sorry It took so long to respond.......I still live in Salt Lake City (Mormonville) I haven't even been to NH.

      But it seems like the perfect place to retire, and I've done my time out west in the open spaces.

      Presonally, I find acceptence is more based on MY demeanor, and actions, than the local or situation. I live in a community based on religious dogma, yet I'm always treated well in public.

      Wishing you many blessings,
      Dianne

      rikahlberg <rik@...> wrote:
      My partner and I have been pondering the remote possibility of a move to NH. We're
      currently in Boston and are being driven mad by the politics here. Where are out gay FSP
      folks concentrated? I assume Portsmouth and Manchester and some in Nashua. Are there
      any enclaves that have sprouted up in the past decade?

      Cheers,
      Rik

      http://www.myspace.com/dianneodoodle

      To visit my group on the web, go to:

    • Jim C. Perry
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
        There is no concentration, I live in Peterborough, which is pretty gay
        friendly. Keene is also a great place. Manchester is too big to care
        about anything, Portsmouth is pretty anti-Libertarian.

        JP 603-689-3165

        --
        And I find it kind of funny
        I find it kind of sad