GLBT Day at Canobie Lake Park

  • Jim C. Perry
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      You Are Invited To Join Us
      Gay / Lesbian / Bisexual / Transgendered
      Brothers, Sisters, Friends and Families for
      OUT TO THE LAKE
      A T - C A N O B I E - L A K E - P A R K

      Saturday, August 20, 2005!
      12:00 PM to 10:00 PM

      More info at http://outinthepark.project100.org/outtothelake/

      Wear yellow!

      Join us for the second annual Gay Day
      Out To The Lake At Canobie Lake Park
      in Salem, NH on Saturday, August 20th.
      (previously known as Pride On The Lake At Canobie Lake Park)

      Hope to see you there this year,
      and be sure to bring all your friends and family!

      Mark your calendars for
      Saturday, August 20, 2005
      from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
      at Canobie Lake Park