Where in NH?

  • rikahlberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2005
      My partner and I have been pondering the remote possibility of a move to NH. We're
      currently in Boston and are being driven mad by the politics here. Where are out gay FSP
      folks concentrated? I assume Portsmouth and Manchester and some in Nashua. Are there
      any enclaves that have sprouted up in the past decade?

      Cheers,
      Rik
    • Dianne Stoltz
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
        Hi there Rik,

        Sorry It took so long to respond.......I still live in Salt Lake City (Mormonville) I haven't even been to NH.

        But it seems like the perfect place to retire, and I've done my time out west in the open spaces.

        Presonally, I find acceptence is more based on MY demeanor, and actions, than the local or situation. I live in a community based on religious dogma, yet I'm always treated well in public.

        Wishing you many blessings,
        Dianne

        rikahlberg <rik@...> wrote:
        My partner and I have been pondering the remote possibility of a move to NH. We're
        currently in Boston and are being driven mad by the politics here. Where are out gay FSP
        folks concentrated? I assume Portsmouth and Manchester and some in Nashua. Are there
        any enclaves that have sprouted up in the past decade?

        Cheers,
        Rik

        http://www.myspace.com/dianneodoodle

        To visit my group on the web, go to:

      • Jim C. Perry
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
          There is no concentration, I live in Peterborough, which is pretty gay
          friendly. Keene is also a great place. Manchester is too big to care
          about anything, Portsmouth is pretty anti-Libertarian.

          JP 603-689-3165

          --
          And I find it kind of funny
          I find it kind of sad