New Member

  • rahansenpdx
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2005
      Hi there - I'm a new FSPer in Beaverton, OR (suburb of Portland). I
      just joined the FSP and have no idea as to a potential move date. I
      just moved back home to OR last year after a few years in TX, so any
      move is still going to be at least a couple years off. Anyhow, I'm
      hoping to visit NH in the summer of '06. I just started a thread on
      the FSP message board about gay/lesbian acceptance in NH, so if
      anyone
      has any insights on the matter, please feel free to reply there.

      Thanks,
      Robert