Restore America!

  • Jim C. Perry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 10:24 PM
      Restore America! Help Chet Lapointe win a seat in Congress!

      CHESTER L. LAPOINTE, FOR U.S. CONGRESS

      Come one, come all to our campaign fundraiser for Chester L. Lapointe,
      Candidate for U.S. Congress. This is a great opportunity to meet Chet,
      network with local liberty activists and enjoy live entertainment and
      good food!

      Where: American Legion, 538 W Main Street, Hillsborough, NH

      When: Friday, August 12, 2005 | 8:00pm until 11:00pm

      Tickets: $25pp or $45 per couple -- Veterans get a $5 discount on
      individual tix!

      Traditional Country Buffet; Cash Bar; Live Classic Rock & Country
      Band, Blue Bandana; 50/50 Raffle; MORE!

      For Tix, email JP at votelapointe2006@... or call 603-689-3165.

      This event is not to be missed! Sorry, no tix sold at the door.