80Important info for all group members

  • lily-gannaway832@itjustisfun.info
    Apr 29, 2007
      Hi There,

      This is for all the members of our group. I just
      wanted to inform everyone I have been noticing alot of posts
      on the group message board about this pennis enlarging thing
      and I decided to try it out myself and at first I was like darn I am sure
      this is a scam but you never know unless you try but to my amazement
      it is very real and true and I posted a pic of my results to show you how
      it worked for me and also you can just click on the image to get the complete
      info and I am sure you will be happy..

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic