Smoking Kettle

  • willkat98@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 1:14 PM
      Only had about an hour to cook last night.

      I filled a chimney full of apple wood and hickory. Set on the turkey
      fryer and got the chimney fully lit in about 5 minutes.

      Set up the Webber kettle for one sided offset. Injected 4 large bone
      in chicken boobs with Tony Chachere's Creole Butter marindae.

      Wrapped 4 spuds in foil.

      Threw all that on the offset side. kept the temps at 380 for an hour.

      outside a little seared, but not bad. Pull back the skin and juice
      comes flowing out of the thing. Little smoke ring flavor too

      Awesome weeknight mini smoke

      Bill-Chicago
    • gatodd
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2004
        Now that is good cookin and sounds like good eating. Doing a brisket
        this weekend, Hope it comes out okay, I dried out my last one, but
        that was when I first started smoking. Did not know that a brisket
        is not the meat to learn on.