Re: Creemore Now 50% Trail

  • mikeslazenby
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Any chance of getting a preview run on the new course on the 14/15th
      or the 28th Pierre?
    • Pierre Marcoux
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        Hi Mike.

        Part of the new trail is through a field which has just been seeded in
        oats. In 2-3 weeks Ron (owner) will have a tractor path to some hay
        fields and we can then get to the trail.

        I'll email you with more details this week.