re: article about Charlestown staying open

  • westseattleblog
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008
      For anyone looking for more details on the latest development
      regarding the cafe's future -- We reported this on our daily-news
      website (West Seattle Blog) last week (January 30), in an article
      including full details from Larry. Check it out at:
      http://westseattleblog.com/blog/?p=5451

      If you want to check periodically for updates on the Charlestown's
      status or anything else affecting the cafe, our archive of Charlestown
      Cafe coverage can be reached any time at:
      http://westseattleblog.com/blog/?cat=60

      That category of our archives includes comprehensive coverage of the
      Monday night fire, as well as updates on the development situation,
      going back to July 2006.

      thanks, and we too wish the Charlestown continued luck (and a speedy
      recovery from the fire damage!) --

      Tracy Record
      editor, West Seattle Blog
      http://westseattleblog.com