We're still alive...

  • Mark Wainwright
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2007
      Hello everyone -

      I just wanted to take a minute to let you know that I (we) are still out
      here and awaiting any future updates concerning the Charlestown
      Cafe/Petco project. I haven't heard anything since the last comments
      from the second Early Design Guidance meeting.

      If anything happens, you will all be the first to know.

      The next step in the public process is the "final" Design Review
      recommendations meeting. There will also be a SEPA review with an
      accompanying public comment period. So, we have more than one
      opportunity to continue to comment on this project.

      Thanks,

      Mark Wainwright
      mwainwright@...