I won't provide a detailed review of this book. I will just mention that this is exactly the sort of book I would enjoy. Harold Bloom's taste accords withperfect_idius
I don’t know the why the name “borderline” was chosen. I think such people weren’t quite insane, only borderline insane. After all, it is not a geneticperfect_idius
An aside about censorship: have you noticed that where censorship has been dismissed the most, art has not been subsequently empowered by its new freedom?perfect_idius
- Nietzsche, Friedrich
- Sep 9, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.