added in the last 7 days
The ouroborous symbol is that of the snake biting its own tail. This image dates back at least to 4,000 BC, found on a Mesopotamian libation vase. It has been used extensively by alchemists to represent completion, resurrection, and renewal.
As this is such a powerful, and cross-cultural, symbol we have chosen to name this group after it. Our topics of discussion may include, but are not limited to: Wicca, witchcraft, Thelema, OTO, Golden Dawn, paganism, alchemy, occult, magick, ritual, astrology, tarot, mythology, qabalah, spells, or anything else along those lines.
Your participation is encouraged as we all hope to learn from each other to accomplish the Great Work.
Join our Occult and Pagan Meetup!
Powered by WebRing.
- Oct 24, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.