Tonight at The Red Room: The Nth Volunteer's Collective's Crapshoot

  • Red Room
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Tuesday 10/3/06, Red Room, 8:30 (be prompt!), free

      The Nth Volunteer's Collective's Crapshoot

      When we say "Nth" we really mean it. The Crapshoot is an open session/workshop dedicated to PLAYING experimental improvised music with others. The emphasis is on non-idiomatic expression, new music, and honing improvisation and musical skills in the context of no context. Some have said it is the heart (or perhaps spleen) of the Baltimore improvisation scene. Always challenging, usually fun...

      All are welcome--lets get some old timers and some newcomers out and... take it to the bridge!

      Bring instruments, amplification, extension chords, ears, mind.

      at The Red Room
      c/o. Normals Books and Records
      425 E. 31st Street
      Baltimore

      http://www.redroom.org

      The Red Room: expanding the definition of expanding the definition.

      To unsubscribe from The Red Room Mailing List visit: