FW: More appeals from the Bush camp...

  • dcculb@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2004
      (Please feel free to forward...)

      You have a chance to be a part of the largest grassroots campaign in history. The Bush-Cheney campaign has 934,898 grassroots contributors.

      Will you help President Bush reach 1,000,000 by joining his campaign team by making a contribution of $1,000, $500, $250, $100, $50 or even $35 at www.GeorgeWBush.com/Million today?

      On May 16, 2003 President Bush kicked off his campaign and I want to be able to tell him on May 15, 2004 that in less than one year 1,000,000 Americans have joined his re-election team.

      We're close to our goal but President Bush needs your help to put us over the top. Check back at www.GeorgeWBush.com each day to see the latest number of grassroots contributors.

      That's why I also ask you to forward this e-mail to five friends, family and neighbors who you think would be a part of this effort to put President Bush over 1,000,000.

      Your help could not come at a more urgent time.

      John Kerry is relying on the help from radical left propaganda groups that are funded by a few wealthy liberal billionaires to viciously attack President Bush (one group compared our President to Adolf Hitler!). And liberal Democrats have been flooding John Kerry's coffers with money driven by their intense dislike of President Bush.

      But President Bush has the largest grassroots campaign in history and with your help we will continue his strong and steady leadership during these challenging times.

      Make your contribution at www.GeorgeWBush.com/Million.

      We need your help. Please join the Bush-Cheney team today and become a part of history.

      Thank you for you support.

      Sincerely,

      Marc Racicot
      Chairman
      Bush-Cheney '04

      P.S. We are relying on grassroots leaders like you to get to 1,000,000. Will you send this e-mail to five friends, family and neighbors who you think would like to be a part of this historic effort by clicking on the link below. Thank you.

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • David Crandall
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2004
        ... tell it to David Brock!

        May 3, 2004

        New Internet Site Turns Critical Eyes and Ears to the Right
        By JIM RUTENBERG

        WASHINGTON, May 2 — David Brock, the former right-wing journalist turned liberal, describes himself as once having been a rather large cog in the machinery of the conservative media.

        Now Mr. Brock is starting a new endeavor built to combat the very sector of journalism that spawned him, with support from the same sorts of people (Democrats) about whom he once wrote so critically.

        With more than $2 million in donations from wealthy liberals, Mr. Brock will start a new Internet site this week that he says will monitor the conservative media and correct erroneous assertions in real time.

        (from yesterday's NY Times, http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/03/business/media/03BROC.html)

        dc
      • Mobtown Shank
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2004
          If I give you $5, will you let Disney release the Michael Moore movie?
          -Benn Ray

          (I expect that $5 be applied to the price of my admission.)