Stevie Nicks

  • Ocie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      I see you like Stevie Nicks....thank goodness. Me too.

      I am a Stevie Tribute Artist. I sing her music and dress like her.
      You can see my web www.geocities.com/mysticowl1 and hear me sing on
      there also.

      It reallyis me, recorded by my husband in our basement studio using
      Pro Tools. We offer recording services to bands....so if you are
      looking to produce a Demo, or a full CD contact us. Send me an email
      through my site.

      Have to go, 14 more days until Tax Season is over, and I have returns
      to shuffle out of here!

      Much Stevie Love,
      Ocie