New Firmament/Feast of the Epiphany Winter

  • cavemouth
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2012
      Out this month on NEW FIRMAMENT we are excited to announce the first release by DEREK REINHARDT.

      DEREK REINHARDT - FILTHY FLAMINGO
      A work compiled from several years of shelved demo recordings. Derek Reinhardt's 'Filthy Flamingo' is a concise and dense display of the guitar in insane hermetic splendor. His first recording and a true pleasure for the open ear.

      http://newfirmament.bandcamp.com/album/filthy-flamingo

      Also out this month:

      THE ORGAN DONORS PRESENT: VINCENT (Reissue)
      Recorded in Fall 2007 this collaboration with The Organ Donors (Rick Weaver and Ari Schenck) was the follow up to their 2003 album 'Famine Is my Middle Name.' VINCENT, the soundtrack to an unmade film, was released in extremely limited numbers on Human Conduct in 2008 and now has been reissued in 2012 on New Firmament. Cover artwork on the 2012 reissue by N. Podgurski.

      ANANTHOUS - FILAMENTS OF THE PORTENT (Demo)
      Two tracks of raw black metal influenced guitar ambience.

      COMING SOON:

      FEAST OF THE EPIPHANY - RADIANCE OF MANIA b/w (I Ain't No) Miracle Worker 7"
      Feast of the Epiphany at its most stripped down. Bridging the gap between record and recent solo synth performances. A new clarity. Singularity coaxed out of the haze (but only so far). B-Side cover of the Chocolate Watchband's "(I Ain't No) Miracle Worker."

      TOURS ETC:

      Feast of the Epiphany is booking US shows for the beginning of 2013. If you would like to book Feast of the Epiphany in your city contact us here:
      bibochairs(at)gmail(dot)com

      In other news FEAST OF THE EPIPHANY - INDIVINITY III is SOLD OUT until further notice. Hoping to arrange some sort of larger release on vinyl/cd eventually. Until then it is available digitally here:

      http://newfirmament.bandcamp.com/album/indivinity-iii

      STILL AVAILABLE are a handful of the FEAST OF THE EPIPHANY European Tour T Shirts. (Sizes M, L only). Extremely limited so grab one while you can:
      http://www.newfirmament.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/IMAG2273.jpg

      Thanks,
      N.P.