No Crap Shoot at the Red Room tommorow night (5/4)

  • Red Room
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      Friends,

      We at High Zero Foundation are putting the Volunteer's Collective's Crap Shoot on hold until the end of June or so, at which time it will be back with a new format, a new regular time, and a different attitude--all to be announced soon.

      This is due both to a desire on our part to make the Crap-Shoot more relevant and once again into a more vital part of the music scene (we need to think about it a bit), and also because of some serious renovations to the Red Room we are undertaking the firs three weeks in June. (For that reason, our shows during that time are likely to take place at other venues).

      Thanks for everyone's enthusiasm about the Crap-Shoot and we are looking forward to bringing it back at the end of June, ever bigger and better.

      Regards,

      High Zero Foundation

      at The Red Room
      c/o. Normals Books and Records
      425 E. 31st Street
      Baltimore

      http://www.redroom.org

      The Red Room: expanding the definition of expanding the definition.

      To unsubscribe from The Red Room Mailing List visit: