This is Human Conduct Update: hcupdate 03.01.04

  • ari@humanconduct.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 9:57 AM
      (((((((((((( This is Human Conduct Update: hcupdate 03.01.04 ))))))))))))

      March 01, 2004

      http://www.humanconduct.org/mt-archives/000252.html

      --
      Powered by Movable Type
      Version 2.64
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 8:46 AM
        Hi This is short very short notice....

        looking to play in Baltimore on March 10th or 11th,
        the place in virginia we were supposed to play closed
        down...... M Ax Noi Mach
        http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/mnstrattacks
        and touring with Groundmonkeys.... If there is
        something that is already set up that we could jump
        on, we both play short sets and share amps.... or
        maybe someone could set up something small in an
        abandoned shed..... THANKSSSSS
        ROBERT

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • rarlph
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 1:21 PM
          theire is 'free' power at the inner harbour...
          on the side next to the american visionary is most secluded.

          --- In ourmountainlake@yahoogroups.com, Drums and Guns