The Consolers of The United Hearts Lay Apostolate Inc.

  • Webmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2002
      Hello everyone,

      A friend, Theresa Maynard, runs The Consolers of The  United Hearts Lay Apostolate Inc. and has asked that I tell you about it. Her website really explains it all clearly so I would be glad if you would pay a visit there. It has full authority from Pope John Paul II and now too Theresa has arranged that the Consoler priests in Africa will arrange a Mass for you if you contact her. The details of this too you can read at her website. There is also a Consolers Prayer Line for all your prayer requests. Do please see the website at http://www.consolers.org and if you would like to join and become a member, contact Theresa from there.

      Wishing you a peaceful and blessed Sunday.

      God bless,
      Margaret

      ---