Opening for SENIOR AUTOMATION ENGINEERS for UK

  • suvidhajobs2279
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      Dear Candidate

      Greetings from Gijo.Vijayan, Suvidhajobs.com.

      We have urgent openings for Automation experts for an EPC Company ABERDEEN, UK.
      The candidate must be B.E. (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) with over 15 years of technical experience in design, programming and commissioning of Industrial Automation systems of various makes and brands:
      Those willing to relocate to UK, only need apply,

      View sample resume at: http://www.manojmat.com/resume.htm

      To know more, call: 07250288088

      Warm Regards

      GIJO K VIJAYAN