For Training

  • amirul asyraf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013
      Sir,

      Here I'm Amirul from Malaysia student from Pahang Skill Development Centre.I have take a Process Instrument And Control Technology course,so i want to ask where i can apply for training or job vacancies as a Intrument Technician/Engineer for fresh graduate.Maybe sir can post or list down some of companies at Malaysia which is conduct works in Instrumentation.

      Thanks.