Career E&P

  • Praveen Chanale
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Joy Little <joy.little74>
      To: "chanale.praveen@..." <chanale.praveen@...>
      Sent: Sunday, 20 January 2013 1:14 AM
      Subject: Career E&P

      Dear Praveen,
      By searching your contact in our data base, we would like to share the following information

      Q1, 2013 recruitment plan for E&P Company to support the expansion of some projects around continents
      Head Project Engineer- Pipeline
      With 10 to 15 years experience in the Oil & Gas industries,specifically with pipeline, compression, or gas processing,facilities, including four (4) years of project engineering experience. Middle East management experience is considered essential

      Sr. Production Engineer/Technologist
      As the successful candidate you will ideally have 10-20 years of Production Engineering (P. Eng.) or Production Technologist (C.E.T.) experience. Experience in sweet and sour oil and gas facility operations that includes sour oil treating, vapor recovery, dehydration and compression are required. Middle East management experience is considered essential

      Sr. Process Engineer
      Offshore experience (5-7 years), preferably including FPSO experience, Experience and appreciation of early conceptual and FEED design stages for FPSO, FSO and FLNG projects;  Norway management experience is considered essential

      HSE Advisor
      Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Upstream Oil & Gas, fabrication or other relevant construction sites. Experienced in construction HSSE & SP in Upstream projects, SE Asia management experience is considered essential

      Lead Construction Engineer
      Minimum 15 years construction experience in managing and working with fabrication contracts in the oil and gas business. No less than two (2) jobs in direct E & I fabrication management of offshore structures working in fabrication yards. Norway Management experience is considered essential

      Welding Superintendent
      Extensive familiarity with welding works with at least 5 years of experience as Superintendent‐Welding.7 to 10 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry, Norway management experience is considered

      Should you receive this information, please share to your colleague that might be suitable and interest. For those with other disciplines that looking for a change , we are pleased to received your resume. Email address for submitting resume is cvbank@...

      Cheers
      Joy Little G
      Man Power Planning Dep.Head