Help needed

  • k ashok
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2012
      Helo frnds

      Responsible for the engineering control system that meets clients’ technical specifications, industry design codes, material specifications and product safety requirements. Review, understand and identify the instrument/control systems scope of supply of the assigned projects. Evaluate vendor quotation and propose appropriates. Review and approve control system drawings and documents before submission to clients and workshop. Interface with the client, vendors, production and the project team to ensure that the design meets the client’s specifications and that the design is in compliance with the applicable standards and industry codes. Provide directives and work closely with control panel vendors.

      Can any one explain the objective of this JD.. This position is for Control Engineer. how to prepare for the interview. can anyopne give me some materials for the same please. Its urgent. reply me as soon as possible frnds. thanks. if possible can any one give ur skype id or mobile number for clarification.

      Regards,

      Ashok Kuppusamy
      Post Graduate Student
      Singapore