Career Guidance for Instrumentation Freshers......

  • mohamed uwaise
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8 9:02 PM

      Courses & Brief Guidance  related to 4 different types of Instrumentation field,

      1)Instrumentation Design Engineering Field---In this field u will do instrumentation design for large oil and gas,petrochemical,powerplant  projects

      For this field u have to do  INTOOLS(SMART PLANT INSTRUMENTION version 7) Software as mentioned in below attached mail.This software is the latest one used to design instrumentation scope for the large scale oil and gas projects used by most of the MNC like TECHNIP,FLUOR,BECHTEL,Foster wheeler SAMSUNG ETC..

      They will provide training and they will give some tips to enter into design field(like some of the design companies name,how to search instrumentation design jobs)

      Plz find the attached file of some the Design companies Utilizing this Software...

      Institute Teaching Intools Software:

      Paresh Patil

      (CEO)

      Monarch Techno Engineering Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

      32, Grow More Tower, Plot No. 5,

      Sector-2, Kharghar,

      Navi Mumbai-410210,

      India.

      Mob. No: +91-8879640111

      Ph. No. +91-22-65654999.

      E-mail ID: paresh.patil@...

      Web: WWW.monarch-india.com

      2)Instrumentation PLC,DCS Programming Field--In this field u will do programming for Industrial automation.U can get jobs in automation companies like ABB,SIEMENS,HONEYWELL,YOKOGAWA,ALLENBRADLEY,OMRON,ETC

      For this field U have to do PLC,SCADA ,DCS COURSES--ONE OF SUCH INSTITUTE GIVING TRAINING IN CHENNAI IS

      Head Office : Chennai

      #122, 2nd Floor, Opportunity Tower
      (opp to IDBI Bank),
      Nelson Manickam Road
      Chennai - 600 029.
      Phone No : 044 - 42686060 / 61.

      3)INSTRUMENTATION CONSTRUCTION FIELD

      In this field U will working in site -executing instrumentation construction for  oil and gas projects..

      For entering in this field,u try to enter into subcontractor as a junior instrument engineer or if u didn’t get a job join  the below mentioned institute giving training cum placement...They will give 2 or 3 months inhouse training after that they will depute you one of sites in north india..

      This course is costly it will costs around 1 lakh

      HEAD OFFICE

      CHEMIN CONTROLS & INSTRUMENTATION PVT. LTD.,
      C-102 to106, 110 to 114 17th CROSS,
      PIPDIC INDL. ESTATE,
      METTUPALAYAM,
      Pondichery -605 009
      India

      Website: www.chem-in.com
      +(91)-(413)- 2271155 / 2277685 / 2277975

      +(91) -(413) -2277684

      chemin@...
      chemin_pondy@...
      info@...

      4)Instrumentation sales field:

      In this field u will be involving in Sales of Instrumentation products.For joning this field u try to join any small companies selling instrumentation products like flow ,level,valve manufacturers.If it’s a good company and huge sales u will get good bonus in addition to ur salary.this field requires Good communication skills,negotiation skills and u have to travel a lot…

      All the four fields are have good opportunities,So u must decide which field you like.

      Select one field ,Specialize and be NO1 in that field... .Then its not at all a problem,,

      Regards,

      Mohamed Uwaise
      Instrument Engineer,
    • srikanth kumar
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 8, 2012
        hi can u tell courses fee also....can u tell me which one is best.....

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 13, 2012
          Gentleman,

          contact the institute to get the course fee.

          All fields r good but Instrumentation design field is white collar job no need to travel a lot.......and all Design companies r in metropolitan cities..so u can enjoy and work...

          Regards,

          Mohamed Uwaise
          Instrument Engineer,

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 5, 2012
            Greetings,
            I am an  engineer with more than 40 years of experience. Though I did my BE in Electrical branch, I also did my GradIETE and PG Dip in Computer Programming. I worked in Telecommunication field in Electricity Board which also involved me to work on SCADA for about 29 years,  Transmission Lines and Substations (3 years), Instrumentation Design (SOFCON, KSA) for about 2 years, Instrumentation Engineer in Meena Abdulla, Kuwait for about 7 months,  Station Automation for the rest of the period. Now I am jobless and seeking at least part time job to keep myself busy, fit and fine. Can you please help me. I am already 64 years by age.
            Thanks and regards,
            Abdul Azeez.

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
              Hi Friends,

              Can anyone please give me the details for getting trained in instrumentation design course(example intools.. like).

              regards
              Rasik
            • Yogi
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 16, 2012
                Dear friends,

                Please provide me the details of the best training cum placement
                centre for Intools software in delhi.
                Thanks in advance.

                Warm Regards
                Yogendra
              • GIJO VIJAYAN
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 30, 2012
                  Apply for latest Jobs at Suvidhajobs.com - Engineering/EPC/Oil and gas worldwide.

                  Dear Candidate

                  Greetings from Gijo.Vijayan, SUVIDHAJOBS.COM

                  Here are the latest jobs with Suvidhajobs.com, apply directlly:

                  2. Service engineer - Plant and equipment: http://www.suvidhajobs.com/ViewJobItem.php?id=417&page=1

                  7. Apache Helicopter, F-16, Mirage Fighter - Technicians - http://www.suvidhajobs.com/ViewJobItem.php?id=412&page=1

                  8. HSE PROJECT MANAGER -SUBSEA PIPELINE FOR SINGAPORE - http://www.suvidhajobs.com/ViewJobItem.php?id=410&page=1

                  9.Bulk Fuels Installation Manager - Afghanistan: http://www.suvidhajobs.com/ViewJobItem.php?id=398&page=1