For your kind consideration

  • Parvadhavardhini Mohan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2012
    Dear Sir/Madam,

    Warm Greetings!!!

    I am an INSTRUMENTATION FRESHER passed out 2012.I  interested to work with  at an entry level position in a instrumentation field.I completed basic PLC course during my graduation.

    Enclosed below is my resume for your review.  I need a guidance to join in a instrumentation based company.Kindly help me.

    Thank you for your valuable time and consideration.

    Sincerely,
    Parvadhavardhini Mohan
  • Gyan Biswal
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2012
      Dear Mohan,

      If you can prove your worth of automation knowledge, then, School of Engineering, Shiv Nadar University, HCL lead by Prof. M. Gopal, x-IIT Delhi is a worth place for you. You may get worth fellowship and a world class research university to pursue your higher degree and exposure for industrial automation. Feel free to call me on contact no. mentioned below. For further information follow the link mentioned below:
      http://snu.edu.in

      Gyan Ranjan Biswal
      PhD, IIT Roorkee
      Assistant Professor