Re: {OIG} Searching for open ModBus RTU source code project

  • ram prasad
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2012

    --- On Fri, 27/4/12, rcarabaj <mcarabajalp@...> wrote:

    From: rcarabaj <mcarabajalp@...>
    Subject: {OIG} Searching for open ModBus RTU source code project
    To: ourinstrumentationgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Friday, 27 April, 2012, 7:47 PM

    Hello:

    I would appreciate information to let me download source code for a ModBus RTU Tester
    capable of operate over RS232/485
    It can be in any languaje and does not need to have all functions. The idea is to test communication and compability of installations.
    Thanks very much.
    My best regards.
    Roberto

  • Ahmed Fawzy
    Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
      Dear Sir,
      Please send password to open file

      Thank You, BR

      Ahmed Fawzy
      Control & Instrumentation Engineer
      Mob:(002)01007679608
         :(0966)-566420749
      ahmed.mahmod@...
      am.fawzy@...

      Message 3 of 4 , May 1 8:58 AM
        The attachment required password to open the file kindly post it
        Dhanji