Re: {OIG} calibration procedures of mass / vortex flow meters

  • ram prasad
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2012
    .Dear all
     Flow Verification-        Via Fiedcheck. This is flow simulator, with which sensor and transmitter physical characteristics are checked and certified.  This can be performed for E+H flowmeters only.

    2. Flow Verification-        Via Ultrasonic Clamp on Flowmeter- Accuracy 5%; This can be performed to check the calibration for third party flowmeters as well
    3. Calibration-        Via Mobile Calibration Rig- This requires the meter to be removed from service and installed on the Rig in series with Master meter and calibrated
    regards
    vram