Atachment of resume -reg

  • arun vikkaram
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011
    Respected Sir/Madam

    Sub-Application for the post of training Engineer-reg.

    I completed my B.E. Degree in Electronics and Instrumentation
    Engineering Department under Anna University of technology Coimbatore.
    with an average mark of 7.66 (CGPA) in the month of April 2011. Since
    I am a fresher I am looking for a suitable job of my field and a good
    platform where I can work with full devotion & enthusiasm. I wish to
    stand with a solid backbone to make feel proud of my employer with my
    hard work and loyalty.

    Sir, I would be grateful if you could consider my candidature for the
    job of suitability and provide me an opportunity to prove my worth. I
    am enclosing my resume for your kind consideration and favorable reply
    please.
    I completed short term course on distributed control system, SCADA,
    PLC and done project in the field of field programmable logic
    controller

    --
    THANK YOU WITH REGARDS,

    R.Arun Vikkaram
  • sonu sampath
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 39 KB
    Hello sir/madamĀ

    I am sampath completed my b.tech in electronics and instrumentation with 63% from jawaharlal nehru technological university hyderabad in the academic year of 2008 to 2011.. And i did my diploma in electronics and instrumentation with 69%..i have 3+3yrs electronics and instrumentation degree..so i want to do a job on instrumentation based company..so i can put my full fledged knowledge and i also i can improve my skills in instrumentation field..so kindly give a response which is does favour to me....i am attaching my resume to this mail....

    thanks&regards
    pitta sampath