Welcome to our new Master Brewer

  • baccus_kaloethes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2008
      Greetings unto the List,

      I'd like to take a moment to welcome Master Fionn Mac Phail as the
      first Master Brewer of the Gild of Our Lady and St. Titus the Bastard,
      the Worshipful Company of Brewers and Brewsters of the Kingdom of the
      West.

      Master Fionn has a wealth of knowledge and experience in creating
      award winning libations, not only honey based meads, melomels,
      metheglins and braggots, but non-honey based drinks as well. His
      Rabbits Foot and Red Branch selections have won several medals and
      awards at National and International tasting competitions.

      Please join me in saluting our first Master Brewer. Slainte!

      Baccus
    • Mike Faul
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2008
        Go raibh maith agat!

        Thank you all. You do me great honor. something I hope I can live up to.

        So for anyone that needs them, we have at the meadery a variety of used
        bottles that I cannot re-use. These are selections of mead bottles,
        dessert wine bottles and fliptop ale bottles.

        Just call and ask, email me and ask or just show up. They are yours for
        free. Sometime I have hundreds of extra corks (new) for free too.

        I sometimes have extra yeast, hops etc too. If you want to make a bulk
        order for the guild let me know too as I can use my wholesale purchasing
        power to get you items at better prices.

        I remain as always your honored brewer

        Fionn OL, ORL, etc etc