Apple cider time

  • murielthegolden
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2009
      If you have an apple tree and don't know what to do with it, please contact me. I am planning to rent a crusher and press in the next few weeks to make apple cider and eventually vinegar. If you are interested in sharing the experience or cost let me know when you are available.

      The crusher and press will cost about $120 for the weekend. We will also need food grade buckets and bottles.

      If you can not afford to help defray the cost, that's ok, too. I just want a blend of apple juices to make the cider really yummy. And I'd rather use the resource then let it waste.

      - Muriel