woo hoo

  • Ann Morton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Thank you Aelia for setting up the group!
      Marsaili
    • Krista Barber
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008
        Thank you! And thanks to everyone who's signed up thus far; Baccus will
        send out more invitations in the near future, and once we get a good
        sized group, he'll send out an official welcome. We'll also be posting
        information on our plans for the June Crown meeting and all the good
        stuff we have in store for that!

        If you've not taken a look in the files and links sections yet, feel
        free to peruse. Baccus and I have placed a number of goodies in there,
        including our charter, our proposal, links to modern brewing
        information and suppliers, as well as a link to the most excellently
        period English brewing guild we're modeling ourselves after.

        Take care,
        Aelia

        --- In our_lady_saint_titus@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Morton"