      To: our_lady_saint_titus@yahoogroups.com
      From: baccus_kaloethes@...
      Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:54:59 +0000
      Subject: [our_lady_saint_titus] Great Western War InterKingdom Brewing Competition

      This came in from the Right Noble Brewers Guild of Caid.

      Baccus

      Greetings to my brewing brethren in the Kingdom of the
      West. I am happy to see that the fine brewing arts are
      finally being recognized in the Kingdom.

      My name is Reinhardt Medebruer. I would like to
      formally invite you all to participate in the Great
      Western War Brewing Contest.

      I had the privledge of tasting some of the works of
      the brewers in your Kingdom. Some of them did well
      enough to almost place in the prizes. I invite you
      once again to try to out do our finest brewers.

      I am attaching the GWW brewcontest information below.
      Could you be so kind as to forward this on to your
      kingdom newsletter so that we can have as much
      participation as possible.

      Inter-Kingdom Brewing Contest at Great Western War
      October 11th, 2008

      The Right Noble Brewers Guild will be hosting our 4th
      Annual Inter-Kingdom Brewing Contest at Great Western
      War. The Contest will take place Saturday October 11th
      2008. Contest entries will be accepted between 8 a.m
      to 10 a.m. in the Arts and Sciences area. Results and
      bottle return will be (hopefully) during the Taste of
      Caid from the hours of 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. No more than
      9 entries (no more than 3 per category) per contestant
      will be accepted. There will be a charge of $3.00 per
      entry CASH ONLY no checks will be accepted. For more
      information contact brewcontest@ gmail.com.

      Site: This event will take place during the Great
      Western War which is held in:

      Buena Vista Aquatic Recreational Area
      13601 Ironbark Road
      Bakersfield, CA, 93312

      Event Stuard: For a full copy of the brewing contest
      rules please visit
      http://brewers. sca-caid. org/gwwbc/ GWWBC4.htm or
      contact Reinhardt Medebruer (Scott Horner) 716 W.
      Berkeley Ct. Ontario, Ca. 91762 (909)467-3575
      brewingcontest@ gmail.com

      The brewing gauntlet has been thrown. Do you dare to
      accept?

      Yis

      Reinhardt Medebruer
      GWW Brewing Contest Autocrat

      Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic